Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's the return ...

Did you miss me!! I didn't mean to be away this long but a combination of laziness and writer's block have prevented me from updating the blog.

So let's catch up on what has happened since I've been gone.

Zambia won the ANC (My dark horses did me proud)

Liverpool won the Carling cup. They made me sweat, but KD did deliver silverware in his first full season.

Fernando Torres scored, not once but twice (Yes FA Cup goals count)
Carlos Tevez returned!! Never say never I guess. But I'm no big fan of  how he is being treated like a returning hero instead of an overpaid player who disobeyed his coach.

That's all for now but I'm stewing on a juicy piece pleading with KD to play the "kids" for the rest of our already-over season.

No comments:

Post a Comment